TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TENTHOUSE STRUCTURES PTY LTD.
Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. website is subject to the user’s compliance with the terms and conditions stated below.
By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this site.
While visiting the Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. site, you may not:
- Post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the site or the Internet.
- Post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
You agree that the company has the right to monitor the site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. We will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. The company reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this agreement.
Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for users of the site. It is therefore recommended that this service not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any such use shall be at the sole risk of the user, the company and its affiliates, suppliers and related companies shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith.
Limitation of Liability
Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. has no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. site. Further, the company makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in documents and related graphics on the site for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall the company or its suppliers or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service.
You authorise Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. to collect from any party and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. site, and you hereby authorise any party to provide us with such information.
Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. and other trademarks, logos and icons identifying Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. and its products and services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of the brand. The use of any content from this site is prohibited.
This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. brand, and the user pertaining to the subject matter hereof. The company’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement were determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the prevailing laws of South Africa.
Because we gather information about the customers on the Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. site, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
Tracking User Information
Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd., gathers the following information about our website users:
- Data provided by users through voluntary registration on our site.
- Aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site.
This information enables Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. to:
- Better tailor our content to the readers’ needs.
- And help our advertisers better understand the demographics of our customer.
This information enables Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. to:
- Overall usage statistics—according to a user’s domain name.
- Browser type.
- MIME type—information obtained from the browser string.
We also track and catalogue the search terms that customers enter into our search toolbar. This tracking is never associated with individual users.
Use Of The Information
Information can be used to:
- Provide interactive or personalised elements on the site.
- And create content specific to the interests of our users.
We use tracking information to determine:
- Which areas of our site users like.
- And which areas of our site users don’t like.
We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This data helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms to measure what our users are interested in. We don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. creates aggregated reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers and partners. This allows our advertisers to:
- Create more effective advertisements.
- Target advertisements specific to Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. needs.
We never share individual personal information with anyone—an advertiser will never know that a specific user clicked his or her ad.
We use this information to tailor our content to:
- Suit the consumers’ needs.
- And help our advertisers better understand who the Tenthouse Structures Pty Ltd. consumer is.
We do not share information about individual users with any third party, with the exceptions noted previously.
We give users the following opt-out choices:
- You may opt out of our mailing list at any time.
- You need not participate in certain interactive areas.
How To Contact Us
To contact us via email, email@example.com